Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OTR: Lostwood


I often end up in places other than where I was headed. This evening I went out to look for a "western" spot to show you my new duds from sf design and the MENstuff hunt. My guywear has me feeling a little like a card dealer in a saloon :D. I am not sure if that was the plan, but it works for me. Everything resizes easily for gals except for the cuffs which take a little builder tweaking to become lady-sized. There are many layers and many options so this can work under a coat (my LeLutka MATUSALEN jacket comes to mind) as well as a top layer.



I visited a few role play sims looking for a backdrop, but the entrance requirements were too time consuming for a casual visitor. I was sure that I had bookmarks to some country type places. I remembered making them on hunt jaunts or other times of exploration.

I couldn't seem to find any of them this evening though, so scanning through my well over 100 photo op landmarks I found someplace that at least SOUNDED western, Lostwood. I couldn't remember when I bookmarked the spot, but I am guessing that it was during a hunt as there is a shop hidden amidst all the countrified grandeur.




Click on any small photo for a high rez version.



It is a beautiful, pastoral spot filled with so many flowers and trees that you can seldom see the ground. The buildings are lusciously textured and I could easily live in them in SL or RL. I found another reference to Lostwood in my archives, but while I remember it as much larger and definitely different -- the sim is the same. I liked it before. I love it now.


Stepping back in time on a glorious summer day, can't help but lift ones spirits. So a big thank you to all the designers that helped make Lostwood what it is today and the generous folks that are willing to share their dreams.

Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Silje ~ Modern Red
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: sf design virginian (MENstuff hunt)
Shoes: *RRS*  Wild Ride  Boot
Accessories: sf design virginian (MENstuff hunt)

Poses by:LAP, Amacci, HelaMiyo, the swing

Comments

Popular Posts