Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Folly

We seem to have entered into those colors I have never heard of category this week with "Folly". Folly is a pretty red barely on its way toward the blues (or purple land if you prefer). This according to Luna's color swatch and my monitor.

Happily I had an exotic new release that fits the bill. The *VoguE* Qipao dress comes with minimal layers that keep your inventory in check (what a concept *wink*). There is a prim skirt and collar with frog -- at least that is what my mother called them -- button.

Very pretty; quiet exotic.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Arya Braveheart said…
Love the folly pic. You confused me by putting a diff link on the colour challenge blog. Was looking at the silver outfit and trying to see folly. Haha. Worked it out when saw post tag on side of page!
Rudhmellowen said…
Gorgeous, you are right it seems to fit the exotic and I love the way that the light hits the gold in that dress
Nicandra Laval said…
oh that is a lovely dress...asian style...wow..bye bye Nic
Sama Yalin said…
Beautiful dress! It looks very pretty on you :)
Tane Daxter said…
That's a gorgeous dress. I think you nailed the color!
Unknown said…
You are gorgeous. That dress is stunning on you, very pretty.
Eliza said…
I love the dress--great background as well!
Such a beautiful cheongsam! I love it!
Lovely dress. Beautiful and peaceful photo.

Popular Posts