Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Country Boho

memories

I have been wearing this outfit for a few days. A bit overdressed for building, I still enjoyed looking at myself admirably as I moved windows and doors around.

This is my favorite MEVA release of the year. Casual, saucy with a touch of Bohemian flare, the Trudi top and skirt are sold separately at Cosmopolitan (through Saturday).

Both come with extensive huds for changing both prints and denim. Maitreya only.  Perfect fit.


Some very pretty bracelets coordinate nicely. These come in a variety of colors and are SINGLE bracelets. I used a bit of my not quite forgotten jewelry making skills and attached them both to one arm.

The KUNGLERS - Bromelia bracelets in Ebony, Silver and other colors can be found at Shiny Shabby Two styles are in the packs.

Hair a gift at SL15B shopping event from MINA.

Location: Devin's Eye


Poses by: [VO.Z]

Comments

Popular Posts