Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Streetlights

streetlights

I have been decorating a set of modern row houses and it has been lots of fun.

Here in the beginnings of Apartment A some new and older and even ancient pieces are beginning to set a theme.

From Trompe Loeil @ Collabor88, the Norah Shelf + Props C (two other versions are available) as well as one of the many colors of Norah Studio Refrigerator. I actually have a white version of this fridge in Corporeal Land and love it to pieces!

Seraphim somehow missed mentioning the Shelf and Props set so if you peruse there like I do, now you know!

To the new releases I added some older pieces:

Trompe Loeil - Olivine Milkcrate Table
Second Spaces - Small Appliances - hot plate
:CP: Industrial Coffee Art Menu
:CP: Industrial Coffee Art Possible
Breno Orb light Stained Gold
[.:F&D:.] Arts - Spellbound I (antique)





Comments

Popular Posts