Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Adventuring


This is me just out of the pod at Sansar. I have been exploring, working and learning there the last two days -- and having fun.  The Creator Agreement which I didn't care for has disappeared and regular beta status is in effect. I am impressed really and can certainly see possibilities.

Plenty of things that we are used to are missing of course but things we would like to have here are great surprises. For creators the uploading process is a dream.

I will be chronicling my ups and downs, accomplishments and pitfall stumblings  over on a blog I started many years ago when Sansar was first announced.

You can see post one here if you are interested.  Post two is of course appears on top of post one in that backwards blogaliscious dance.


Comments

Popular Posts