Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Good Stuff


There is plenty of good stuff out there these days, some free, some reasonably priced. All in all summer shopping is underway.

On the left: :: powdermoon :: Floral Romper, an August group gift. Fits eBody and eBody FREE and is feminine without getting into girlie territory.

On the right: my favorite hunt prize (I only sampled) from the WOH going on. This from Petite Mort. The Madison dress features a great fit and lots of detailing. Very nice.

I absolutely LOVE these Lucie Decorative Pins from Trompe Loeil. Can I tell you why? Nope, but I am not changing my story. Find them at FaMESHed.

Di's sandals: Mosquito's Way - Malika *Group Gift* (not current)

Hair by Wasabi Pills and Mina

Poses by ChiC buildings

Comments

Popular Posts