Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Of Snow Plows and Christmas Tree Lots


I've spent the last week converting my Autumnal city into a snowy one; it took longer than I imagined.  The park's colors turned from russets and browns to silver and white. 


The Christmas Tree lot rests in the heart of town.  A vintage cocoa cart offers warm drinks to those passing by.  It is cheery on this crisp and cold morning. 

I thought a snow plow would add to both authenticity and interest.  The MadPea Super Snow Plows - Plow Black Ice started its career as a gacha and can still be found on the Marketplace in said form.  Or you can purchase a copy version at the Mad Pea Shop. Packed full of details, it's a charmer.     

Outfit credits the same as yesterday -- one of my favorites from last year's chilly days. 


Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings - Fatpack / Maitreya
Tres Blah - Cicely Sweater - Fatpack (unpacked)
Ohemo - Venetta boots - FATPACK (Add me) 


Poses by: the snow plow

Comments

Popular Posts