Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Way Station Wintry Style


It's the 8th and that means COLLABOR88. Out from Trompe Loeil  a spacious get-together space for the winter holidays and beyond. The snow roof and lights are separate add-ons that can be used for your pleasure or not. I mean you might be wintering at the beach this year :D.  Whatever you decide this is a very pretty build and low land impact.  It doesn't have the longest LODs (hence the low land impact). Trade-offs, trade-offs.  But do stop by the event and take a look as it is quite lovely. There are three wood tones to choose from. 

Since I was wearing one of my favorite outfits from last winter -- and perfectly coordinated to boot -- I plopped myself down on a sled for some human interest. I apparently have a LOT of sleds. This one is from 2016 and may have been a gift or a blogger sample; I can't remember. It worked perfectly though for today's photo shoot. 


Trompe Loeil - Chelsea Pavilion Natural
Winter Tree "Fagus" by Panavia
Modulus - Winter Sled - Animated 5Li

Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings - Fatpack / Maitreya
Tres Blah - Cicely Sweater - Fatpack (unpacked)
Ohemo - Venetta boots - FATPACK (Add me) 
MINA - Willow - Essentials 




Pose by: the sled

Comments

Popular Posts