Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Happy Accidents


Kunglers has a new release out. Is this is?

Well -- yes.
And -- no. 

This is KUNGLERS - Neiva necklace rigged for popular bodies as well as a resize version -- Hud of course. 






It is ALSO the KUNGLERS - Katry necklace from awhile back.   If you like this look and didn't pick it up before you can find it at the main store. 



The story is simple. I am lazy.  Well, not really but I can get very FOCUSED and I have been working on my new region.  So while in my work clothes newness arrived from Kunglers.  I am in the habit of putting on new thing over ones currently worn (that naked thing from long ago) and so tried on the new necklace while I was wearing the previous release.  It was a happy surprise.

And this goes to show that I am not ALWAYS a "minimalist".  




Poses by: NLA

Comments

Popular Posts