Technology Issues and the Virtual World
How are you doing out there?
Here? Pretty good really but the last few days have been rife with technology issues.
There was a "really important" Solar eclipse on the 12th. The last one in 1999 similar to our current "revelation booster" sent me across the country on new adventures. This one seemed to pass well.
And here is that "BUT" thing.
The server hosing my domains was out for Thursday; morning through night so no email. At least one streaming service was down for awhile the night of the 13th also. I was working on my Marketplace site the same night and there were several VERY odd things happening.
The next morning my grocery order had a can of coconut cream added to my cart -- which I deleted before check out. And just now I noted that I have NO BLOG TRAFFIC for the last few days. So Blogspot seems to have lost a few days of info which hopefully will appear after a backup is accessed.
Now I understand that plenty of people disregard the movements of the planets and think that the daily horoscopes are fluff (and in many cases that IS true) . But --- Is it all just coincidence?
Perhaps but astrology came into being by people examining patterns and corelating what they saw in the world with what they saw in the sky. In some ways that is how I first looked at astrology -- by examining my own chart and seeing how relevant those patterns were in important life-changing times.
Our virtual world depends on our corporeal one. So be aware that there may be more technical issues arising in mass. Tech is all around us and "the sky" is pushing us to pay attention and remember our place in the world.





Comments