Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fantasy Fishing with Shopping Choices



I have never actually "fished" in Second Life and I think this is my first featured EVENT in well over a year. But it IS a bit different and quite pretty so points there.  It also appears to have a FREE aspect for those that follow that path.  

There is a caveat though; try as I might I couldn't get anything  about the fishing part to work -- no free pole, no free bait, no info on how many coins I needed to "purchase" an item  etc.  I did join the group  (free)and I did have my tag on.  You guys may do better.   


There are some well-known creators here with the top shot of the Serenity Style booth.  There are both gachas and regular purchases available and the prize you can collect with your fisherman's bounty is in a vendor in front of the shop.  

Here is the snip from the destination guide.  And here is your taxi. 




Comments

Popular Posts