Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Photo Shoot

Sometimes it is really about the light and the pose. You need great clothes of course and hair is a must. I had fun this morning trying on things from a huge folder from smashin fashion. No, it wasn't a release pack. It was a plethora of goodies as a prize in the Virtues of Sin hunt.  I added my windblown long hair from Shop Seu and my 10a favorite Eva skin from Tuli. I had a large assortment of shoes from Orange Creations so finding footwear was not a problem. I did discover that tone 5 of the shoes goes best with tone 5 of Tuli's skins. THAT is easy to remember.

Click any photo for a larger version. You may need to click and enlarge on the 1400 pixel versions.

My poses are all from Amacci -- some from the Posh AO and some single stands. I love them for their naturalness and style.


These are just a portion of the goodies in that smashin prize box. There is a nice long skirt included, some socks, a waist cincher, tank -- and probably more.  Along the way in my fashion styling I found these coffee bangles I had made for Baubles and never released. They went perfectly and will appear in the shop soon. The red bangles in the first photo are some old timers that have been best sellers for longer than I want to admit *wink*.

If you hunt for the clothes, you are looking for a set of horns with one horn white and one black. There is a number "7" in the middle. Most signs have examples.

Comments

Popular Posts