Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Oh My Stars

The sims of Bill and Elliot open their doors again today under the combined name of Oh My Stars. The environment is both colorful and fun with a quirky carnival feel. Not too posh, a tiny bit run down but with tons of spirit, the revamped shopping area is a joy to explore. I ventured over late last night and early this morning to see what I could see.


Color abounds, flags fly in the breeze and fun is in the air. Find the glowing paper bags (luminaries) and pick up some free and dollarbie gifts from the merchants. There aren't many out yet, but a big party is happening this evening -- so I am told, so keep an eye out for festivities. Take a ride on the Ferris Wheel  or ---


the antique carousel.


Both of my sweaters are from Garage. The Elle sweater comes in both plain and stripe versions in a variety of colors. This olive version (I would call it taupe) goes perfectly with today's gift pants from WoE (three versions come packed in the present) and the jewelry from Exodi (a version for the fellows is also included). Find the presents under the tree between the stores HERE.  My face makeup tattoos are from [MnM]; I picked them up in one of those glowing bags last eve. Prim versions come for those not on a Viewer 2 or third party viewer.


Click on any small photo for a high rez version.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy strawberry blonde
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Gum:::*LightSkin*J2(eyeliner)*( Matte ); [MnM] Face paint *Oh My Stars! B
Clothing: Garage *Elle sweater* olive ; :. WoE .: Ellee Twain Jeans (Frost)   (top pants by DCNY)

Accessories: :: Exodi :: Morski Pas set

Poses by:LAP and Glitterati

Comments

Popular Posts