Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazin' Part Two


I got a bit ahead of myself yesterday, if we think sequentially -- so let's backtrack.

Before the Four Walls Hunt lounger, there was the Cabinet Hutch with Sink; Trompe Loeil @ COLLABOR88 speaking that is. With lots of colors to choose from, I instinctively picked blue, thinking it would look great in the Newport Beach House. And of course it does. It features cabinets and drawers that open.  The fridge hales from a previous Trompe Loeil kitchen release.


These shots echo my attire of yesterday but with a twist. I added a jumper (well, it wasn't actually designed as a jumper) from :{MV}: (main store). Find it this week at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room.

You may have seen a blogger challenge going around, the "Base Zero" one where you show folks your starting (very little on) outfit that you base your painstaking styling upon. I had to smile as I don't have one. My stapes are skin (currently Meg2 from AKERUKA), eyelashes (Amacci) and of late, nails from Laville - a hunt item). Most of the time I try on the new release while I am wearing the previous day's garb. That's how I ended up with this not-how-the-designer-planned-it styling.

Sometimes there are happy accidents.


Here's the up close and personal shot I promised on the new lassitude & ennui boots for L'accesories. I'm not sure they will replace the Phoebe boots that find themselves so often on my feet, but I really like them and can see lots of casual or role play uses. There are of course other colors besides basic black.

Hair, new from Amacci.

And that's my roundup for the very early morn.

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts