Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Autumn in July


It's COLLABOR88 time and there is sure to be plenty of goodness to find when you finally get in *wink*.

A big set of skirts and feminine tanks are out from BAIASTICE, Kafue. The tank is definitely going to be a staple in my new "Iamcleaningoutmycloset-becauseitissummer" wardrobe. It flows beautifully and the straps are so lovely and delicate.


There is a cute little fantasy house as well as barrel chairs (with and without pillows) from Trompe Loeil. The Hobbitesque abode comes with built in decor items and the most gorgeous stained glass windows! These make up the Rivershire set, and who knows -- other items may appear.


From flowey, a big set of binoculars; patterns and colors galore. These come with a pose as shown and also with a simple hold so you can use other animations.  Don't forget to journey over to COLLABOR88 when the grayness fades a bit.

Nails: Bliensen + MaiTai - Slink Fingernail and Toenail HUDs - Mermaid 

I found these cute sandals hiding under the dust bunnies in my closet. Apparently in one of my rare super-smart moments I saved these -- not having Slink feet when they made their way into my inventory. Great for summer's casual dressy styles, look for lassitude & ennui Bound sandals.



Now I had to smile a bit when I went to look up the lassitude & ennui sandals on the Marketplace. The sandals were rated "M'. 

If you don't visit the Marketplace back end all that often (/me waves hand) OR check out the SL forums (lucked out there) you may not know that there is a huge fiasco going on. It may (hopefully) be over by the time this posts, but so far we are up to nearly 24 hours with the maturity filters gone amok. (Note as we go to press: no all fixed note on the grid status report.)

I redid a fair number of items Monday afternoon going through previously G rated items, trying to find the offending "A" rated words in things like my barn, megaphone, mesh surround. I found that words like "long" and "drag" and "transparent" (well OK I can sort of see that) were classed as A words. There are other very simple words that in NO way could be adult that also cause an adult rating. Honestly, I got tired and feisty and deleted a bunch of important text. 

Later I found out that it was an LL ISSUE and they are working on it. So waiting is a better plan I think if you have more than a handful of items to try and sneak past the word guardians.  Meanwhile if your Marketplace sales are down a bit -- ya know why. 

Hair by Lelutka
Poses by: chair and flowey

Comments

Popular Posts