Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Latin Flavor


After a very long photo shoot, this was the winner.

I wanted  to dance you see. This new little skirt from Ducknipple may be leather but it really reminded me of Salsa dancing. A brand new head turning hair from Miamai, Ferina @ Hair Fair definitely had me in the mood.

I found a lovely setting, played with Windlight and started through my static dance poses. You know what? None of them worked.

Those of us that have been around for awhile KNOW our 2003 or before avatars were never designed optimally. I found myself really wanting that mesh body. But of course these clothes wouldn't have worked with that mesh body. So for now we are at a crossroads.

Meanwhile. Great hair; great skirt; great pose. Ya gotta flow around those rocks now and then. It is worth it.



You know by now that the skirt is color change by hud :D

Top: Baiastice Mini top in black

Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts