Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hair Fair Sneak Peak - LeLutka

Charlene

I have been posting all day on Hair Fair. My queue is happily fat with lovely photos and wonderful hairs to share with you. I hadn't planned to post again today and in truth I am fairly tired, coming up on seven full hours of photos.

And then wouldn'tchaknowit? I found my personal favorite from [LeLutka]. I had made sighing sounds in my head of course when I entered the shop. So very lovely. And then I tried on Charlene! Perfect is the best adjective I can think of.

There are other LeLutka release of course, also very beautiful. Making ME feel beautiful too? That's a bonus.

LeLutka @ Hair Fair

Francine

Colleen

Christine



There are four sims this year.


Blonde
Brunette
Noirette
Redhead


Poses by: beehive,

Comments

Popular Posts