Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wild December Starting Early


It's going to be a wild December.

Last year I averaged over two posts a day and I think I took the week after Christmas off!  This year is looking even busier with plenty of  posts in the queue. So check back often as there will likely be something new.

I won't be doing a  lot of adventuring (well I am featuring several events so those will be out of the house) so expect to see a lot of snowy scenes and white backgrounds. As year end is fast approaching I have been reflecting on my blogging style. I am not the most arty cookie in the jar as they say; my aim is to keep you informed. So pretty and clear photos with the info you need is my aim. That will have to do this month!

One big event for the holidays is the Peace On Earth hunt [starts TOMORROW] with lots and lots of great gifts to pick up. My first official post is tomorrow and VERY CUTE, but since so much is happening I wanted to squeeze in a post early.   

This outfit is just PART of a huge set from ShuShu, the So What outfit. It also includes purse, beanie, scarf, banded and studded top, garter belt and probably something else I missed. The database was being feisty this morning and wouldn't let me add alpha layers so I opted for my favorites from the set.

The boots are wonderful and rigged and the legwarmers can be worn right or left or both (fun!).  The texture sweater is not part of the set, but it is a bit chilly to go without *wink*.

The lamp and table in the background is from CLEO DESIGN as a release for this month's Challenge - Fairy Tales. Beautifully detailed and super cute, it joins lots of other creative releases; see the list here.



Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts