Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Spring Swing


I have just finished my inventory clothing purge (45,000 to 37,000). I deleted anything that didn't work with Lara (Maitreya) as well as things that were lovely but simply "not me". Along the way some favorites disappeared but I have faith that they will be replaced by new items that I hold dear.

Happily this new set from Ducknipple, DN Mesh: Evelien Suit works perfect with my can't live without it mesh body. Even the size is my normal "S".    The safari shirt top area is color change by hud and the high waisted capri pants are loose and comfy.

My jewelry is part of a new set from MEVA for the Black Fashion Fair. There are many more pieces in the set, so check that out!

Hard to believe but this hair is a release for guys (sure it looks good on them too) from MINA for the Liaison Collaborative.  Look for Harry.


This super cute tire swing is new from Cheeky Pea. The Myranda Tire Swing comes in both PG and A versions with singles and couple's poses.

Find it at :: KUSTOM9 ::. 


Poses by: the tire swing

Comments

Popular Posts