Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sunsets


I was planning on featuring this new dress and hair amidst sunny skies and peach blossoms. But then serendipity had a hand.  I had been filming and when this Windlight setting appeared on my screen I simply said "oh my".

So here is the scoop on the newness.

Dress by SLC -- the Mesh Summer Double Layered Dress. Mine is the nature style but there are many others available. There are two pieces to this dress and one fits over the other in a lovely draped manner. Materials are evident if you see those.  



Hair: eXxEsS : ILYA -  a lovely asymmetrical style that leads itself to casual and sultry looks (in my humble opinion of course).  Definitely a show stopper if you like long hair with waves that go on forever.

Poses by Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts