Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pastel Goodness

There is something about pastels that lift my spirits. It might be the Spring thing or the Girlie thing or the Arty thing; I don't know.

I have been on the G Field subscribo for -- well for-e-ver. I rarely get messages from them. That might be the too many folks in the subscribo thing, I know not. But this evening I happily received the new summer group gift.  The note says you can buy them at the store for $0. Not only are there great slingbacks for Slink and Maitreya, there are also flats. And legacy avatars have their own version.

And in the background one of MANY versions of  the Pizza's & Flowey: Wanderlust Luggage out for MIX. Find them at Pizza's.  They are of course wearable, but alas I had no new clothes for coordinating purposes (well, it IS mid summer *wink*).





Maitreya Mesh Body


Poses by: Torrid Midnight (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts