Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Take Me For a Ride


I snuck into Kustom9 in the middle of the night.

From Minimal, the Vintage Van with color change pastels  hud that let's you two tone the van in a nostalgic style.  Beautifully modeled I would really have liked a high LOD version included in the pack.  I took a chance as I rarely do and not loving the LODs at LOD2. On the plus side, it almost completely disappears rather than breaking a part.   You can take a look here if you are interested.  There is no full sized demo at the event.  This is a PROP, not a driveable car.

Also at Kustom9 this statement making casual hair from Monso.  Lena2 comes in two sizes (I am wearing small) with texture change hat and three color pack options. 

And over at Cosmopolitan, you can pick up both top and short with lots of color and texture choices. Look for the FashionNatic - INES SET .   

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts