Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Light Up the Night


The D-LAB Marina light GG is the newest present from this long time brand. I I still have (she says hopefully and madly looking through inventory )




Whew! Yes, d-lab- Chair-sheep-black04 (insert smile) who along with his cousin has graced my farmy builds for almost a decade -- and even starred in a machinima about the great floods of the bayou. 

Anyway --- Along with a host of useful gifts (around 80 by my quick count) you can find the new light at one of our most generous creators stores.   The group has been free historically but now with all the past gifts available it is $250.  I am not sure if my sheep are on the wall; I have picked up most gifts through the years so didn't look all that carefully.   

Comments

Popular Posts