Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

REJOICE!



I have been working on some poses for myself. There are so many talented pose makers out there, we really don't need another pose shop *wink*. Still, I have fun and I like tweaking to get things just the way I want them. I started with the idea of making some bad girl poses. As often happens, ideas and reality take divergent paths and a few days ago I found myself making poses that were as far away from naughty as you might get.




I looked at the poses and I liked them. So my creativity took a detour from the plan? Not a biggie.

They made me feel good and I decided to name the three poses "REJOICE". There is a stand, a walk and a run. Or they could easily be part of a dance.  

Click any photo for a large version.


I could think of no better outfit for these poses than the current Picks Gift from Prim and Pixel Paradise.  Everything I am wearing except skin and eyes is in the pack. There is a long skirt included (top photo) which is very nice but not too good for dancing :D.  The hair works well too and is separate from the garland. You can mix and match, leave off wings, add the skirt -- you get the idea.











The poses will be sold at the $10 cart sale at The Washes later in the month. And that should be LOTS of fun shopping!  Meanwhile if you want to pick them up without the crowds, you can find them under the oak tree at PhotoGraphique. They are $10 for all three poses.



Comments

Popular Posts