Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In The Beginning

Click for a full sized version if you will.
You may need to click twice to get a large photo.

It is almost a red letter day for this blog. Much like those birthdays that in in "0"s, it is a time for looking back as well as forward. So, I decided for one of my last posts in the "old decade" I would go through some of my posts from my very first year of blogging. Most pictures (and most likely text) were really pretty awful. Maybe not for the times, but certainly in comparison to now. But even without understanding Windlight ( I don't even remember if we had it back then)  I did manage to take a few photos that bring back warm memories. Some won prizes, some were featured in magazines and some are simply nostalgic. So I am sharing in pictorial terms a little history of "Chic at Phil's Place".


Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on your 2000th post! I tank you for your contributions to my Second Life (although my inventory may groan at times when you show something fabulous).

Popular Posts