Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fame Glory and Windows


Before I tell you about my outfit of the day I want to again put forth a "sorry" for letting the technical aspects of Blogger put a crimp in things. Since my traffic yesterday was WAY higher than it "should have been" even for a Sunday, I have to assume that some of you were checking back often for Sunday's post. I have to smile at that really. Who knew?

Anyway, I hope not to get too busy to check those automatic postings in the future!

My outfit for Monday!   From Senzafine, the Cora tunic dress. I picked the most colorful of the group; there are many muted toned combos available.

My location is the newly released Urban Loft from Dew Me Furniture featured a few days ago. You can find it in the full sim city here.

Pose by: grafica

Comments

Popular Posts