Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Secret Gardens

larger photo here
Now I REALLY had to smile when I opened the COLLABOR88 box from Second Spaces. The  secret garden potting tables come in a variety of pastels as well as white with an oh so slight "shabby" finish. Both filled and unfilled tables are included in each pack.

Now here's the thing. The tables come in a very monochrome manner. They look great and that calm monochrome - grayscale may be just what you need. Typically I am in that camp, but today I apparently needed something more robust.  So, since I knew how to tint mesh objects I did a little experiment -- and it went very well. Smart materials choices (don't sweat that techie stuff; just know it works) let you tint different areas WITHIN the object to coordinate with your color scheme.  Since I have no color scheme in my garden, I just played :D.

For those of you that don't build much, with the build menu open you need to touch the area that you want to change AFTER you have put a dot in the "select face" option. Then you can use the color picker to define the color you want. Items are copy of course so feel free to PLAY and LEARN. All good.

The table is absolutely darling and I can see it in lots and lots of gardens in the near future.

And here are the fashion notes.

From On9 for March:

HAYSURIZA Eyewear
[LAKSHMI] Nesta Dress
ICONIC :COLLETTE hair

All come in a variety of colors, color pack or color huds (oh my!)

I can vouch for the fit on the Maitreya version of the dress. We know by now that not everything named [Maitreya] actually fits LOL.  All parts of my outfit are both very cute and well made so zip on over to On9 and take your shopping bag.

The glasses come with a touch to change hud that let's you adjust many features including the tint of the glass. There is a version that fit in your shirt front which is sure to be fun in photo shoots. 


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts