Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Music in Me


I am a bit tardy telling you about this fun pose prop from WetCat. It burrowed WAY down in my objects folder and hid under some old newspapers. Well, "no" that's not the real story.

Anyway, much fun and a great item to add to your props collection. There is a couples version also! Find it at a brand new event, Epicene -- which Google tells me means, "having characteristics of both sexes or no characteristics of either sex; of indeterminate sex."   A new word for me. I love that!


The prop is eleven land impact and includes floating sheet music which is optional. And a couple of days after this shoot I found several objects named "headphones" in my Objects folder. I am pretty sure they came with the prop and likely with the pose above. That would have been super cute.  Note to Chic: "Pay attention!"



Fashion Credits:

/Wasabi Pills/ Thyra Mesh Hair available at Fantasy Faire (ends soon) with choices of many huds and a hud for changing the bindings. Very pretty for role play or everyday wear.

"mignon." - subculture jyoshi dress from a gacha at SaNaRae. There are various colors of dresses with brown leather belts as well as rare packs with hud with belt, buckle and dress color changes. Medium is the largest size. Sizes run true.





Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: WetCat

Comments

Popular Posts