Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Baby Its Cold Outside

baby its cold outside

I have taken a fair amount of snowy scenes this season but since Berry had a new "winter in second life" challenge, I grabbed my newly update alter gal and head for one of my favorite spots -- The Forest - Winter Wonderland.

There are several snowy sims adjoining this area. I can't say it is lag free (wink) but it is VERY pretty. So if your computer is up to the challenge, venture over and  take some pretty pictures. There are many great spots to choose from.

Credits:

Super cute blanket to huddle inside from Haro, (gift - free group) that comes complete with warm drink == cause baby, it IS cold outside!

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO ESCAPE (browns only) a gift under the tree at Tres Chic (free group).





Pose by: the blanket

Comments

Popular Posts