Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Moving In - Flora



With most of my sim styled, I started work on my personal place.  I chose the newly released Cydney Modern Poolhouse from Trompe Loeil.   A small footprint with plenty of outdoor space, good LODs and low land impact all figured into my choice. The  pool on the upper deck? A bonus!

I am not in a hurry to fill all the nooks and corners of this modern dwelling. Taking ones time is rewarding in its own way. Little by little.


In this shot -- one of the entryways and some great new plants just out at Cosmopolitan.

In the foreground, three plants from the Armonia Decor  PinaMar set. Chair and tables are also in the mix.


And outside? A gorgeous palm tree from (Fundati), the Sabal palm II. It has subtle animation, very good LODs and some lovely textures. Palm shown here is 10 land impact.


For those of you paying attention you will note that I pushed the house's deep foundation into my landform.  I wanted to be closer to Mother Nature; head is in the clouds often enough as it is.








Trompe Loeil - Kenna Cot PG


Pose by: the cot

Comments

Popular Posts