Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Witches and Devils



There is a special round of the Arcade this month.  I went over on day one and tried my luck -- and did well :D.

One of my favorites of this round is from Baiastice's The creepy family set. This is the Black Horns Child_F. Honestly I have been wearing it for a few days and feel quite a home. THAT'S  a scary thought.   It was appropriate attire as I worked in the Witch in the Steam-House installation at Babbage.  Much fun. I have to admit that I dropped the wings while I worked. Very impressive and dramatic but not terribly practical. I kept having to say "excuse me" as I hit people with the wings -- well my AO did I guess.

All that aside this is a really fun set with lots of heads and masks to win.   So be sure and take a look. 


The rest of my attire has been dredged from my inventory but happily came together in a great look.  The winners are:


Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings - Fatpack / Maitreya
amias - ABBE gloves 2 black
[SP] Ascendant Wings [M] Ascend 2.0
RFC - RFL Dragon Top - Fitmesh Maitreya


Location: The Witch in the Steam-House.


Pose by: LAP [nla]

Comments

Popular Posts