Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

40 Gifts


This is the current group gift at Minimal. It is correctly named " MINIMAL - April Group Gift 2023" but being a pragmatic gal I renamed mine to ad "white gothic arches".  Now I am not always so systematic but it is a good plan since there are now forty group gifts on the Minimal wall.  

Yep, I just counted.  Many are pose props but others are home and garden items. There have been over time all sorts of items on that wall so the forty number is just what is available to members currently. 

I have been part of that group for many years now. If you take photos it is definitely one to look at if you are not already a member.  When I joined back then the fee was 50 lindens, now it is 350.   

A heads up for a few of you that didn't already know this :D.   

Comments

Popular Posts