Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Of Camels and Samovars



Back about ten years or so now I was hunting everywhere for camels. This was when I was the curator - caretaker of the Machina Open Studio Project for Linden Endowment for for Arts.  The only camels THEN were some sculpt models who pretty much had NO face. But I made do and they added a bit of ambience.  So when I saw this free camel on the Marketplace I jumped and tapped and tapped some more unpacking.  The mesh is beautifully sculpted and textures but the LODs are less than great so if you have a public sim and want everyone to see from a short distance this may not be for you. Still doesn't everyone need a camel in their inventory?

Not long after I spotted this LouChara Imladris Couch out for the weekend sales.  It may still be out as some stores leave things for a few days. Not everyone logs in on the weekends. 

Some of my most memorable adventures were in Morocco so these items gave me an opportunity to reminisce.  

Also shown
Meva Aria Teaset Gold  (gacha)
(Milk Motion) Desert - RARE (gacha)

Comments

Popular Posts