Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Graysale


It is no secret that while I DO love color I tend to both dress and style in neutrals.  My new city basement brownstone is pretty much black white and gray with some soft neutrals and tiny hints of color.  I am in a "black and white" art exhibit at the end of the month. so my mind does tend to go in that calm direction these days. 


I am also pretty much caught up with what was the whirlwind month of June.  So for those of you oohing and aahing over my necklace --- it is from THIS MONTH's FaMESHed.  Whew.

This is the KUNGLERS - Amy necklace which is rigged for several popular bodies; a resizable version is also include in the pack which --- of course -- comes with a texture hud :D

I bet you knew that!

My small Hop & Shop Gift: OMG It's The Sweet Little Grey Dress is from Shop and Hop -- the adult sims (because this is REALLY short and "I" am thinking of it as a tunic LOL.  (small is the store name). 

And my backdrop is the BBX - Cinema Single Poses  -- another Shop and Hop gift. It comes in a rez box and can fit a LOT of your friends. A cinema screen is in the setup but you could easily use this for a lecture hall or very fancy meeting spot.  BBX Yachts and Buildings

You have another week or so to pick up gifts and get some deals.    

Poses by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Popular Posts