Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

JULY!


It is Independence Day for some of us. Family reunions, watermelon, barbeques and fireworks.  The fourth is not my favorite holiday and I don't really celebrate.  I DO however approve of independence :D. The weather has decided that it is finally going to be summer for the weekend in my neck of the woods and temperature's are forecast at over a hundred which is about as hot as it ever gets for my neighborhood. 

It was a wild June with lots going on and plenty to report. Along the way  I missed showing you a very pretty necklace from the JUNE round of FaMESHed.  Hopefully it will appear at the main store soon. 

The KUNGLERS - Alla necklace comes rigged for popular mesh bodies as well as non-rigged and resizable;  a texture hud is also included. It simply screams "summer"!

My backdrop is the 4th of July Block Party which is a fun place to spend your virtual holiday. 

{ViSion} // Malea Dress - #2

Hair:  Stealthic - Clarity (Blondes)

Pose by: BellePoses

Comments

Popular Posts