Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

After the Party


There was a time when I gave a lot of parties, biggish affairs with lots of chatter and drinks and food involved.  That's the corporeal "me" of course; Chic has never been much for casual gettogethers -- so you don't need to feel left out over not being invited. 

My personal rules were that you had to have the house put back together in twenty minutes and you got to drink while working -- because of course you were too busy playing hostess to actually DRINK at your own party  *wink*.   

Oftentimes I enjoyed the quiet aftermath as much as riotous meeting that linked our lives. 


New earrings are out from Kunglers -- making their debut at Cosmopolitan.   The KUNGLERS - Ivy earrings are both delicate and bold.  I am pretty sure the typist would have never been able to pull the look off, but happily Chic can :D.   Texture change hud of course. 

My Addams // Piper Crochet Lace Bralette is a group gift (small fee).  It fits perfectly (insert clapping here).  

I hadn't been over to Addams in a long while. I have a really huge credit there (smiling) but when I was there last there were only a handful of LaraX items.  

The good news is that the store has moved and I am am SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE with the new shop.  Woot!. I love the dividers -- and the LaraX outfits are right up front (being newest of course).  So that makes shopping easy.  I will be looking again soon.  

Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.MEANING. 

Industrial miniBar ֍ Imegica

Pose and glass homemade.  

Comments

Popular Posts