Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Credits - Shop and Hop


I am a country gal at heart -- well, at least part of the time. 

Long ago the typist had a farm. It wasn't a large farm, maybe and acre but it had grapes and berries and pears and cherries and all sorts of veggies.  I even grew peanuts one year -- and peanuts do NOT grow well in the coastal range of Orgon. Still, it was fun.

Last summer when I went through my inventory and switched to LaraX I lost a few favorite things -- among them my overalls.

But happily these overalls were on sale at Shop and Hop at the Vagrant store. Pick your mesh body fit and get the complete fatpack for a super reasonable price. Even better you can use your Shop and Hop credit voucher to purchase.   

These are very nicely crafted and textured but I have to say that the crotch area in Vagrant clothes make me feel uncomfortable.  Happily the tied plaid shirt covers that thong loving rear end. All good. 

-[ vagrant ]- Cassidy Overalls - LaraX
-[ vagrant ]- Gabby Shirt - LaraX

My bra top is BOM and very very ancient. 



Zerkalo also has a store credit and while I didn't need anything at the moment. this pretty decor piece caught my eye. 


Pose by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts