Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop and Hop Favs


Is this round of Shop and Hop for YOU?  Hard to say and of course YOU are the only one that can decide.  There was definitely a change in the offerings with not much in my "wow, I really need that" category. Winter is always my favorite round so I will look forward to the future.  AND -- being fair here -- I am sure it was well received and applauded by some. 

These are my top picks (for me) in the major categories.  Makeup and tattoos coming up soon.


.:{Sofia}:. Gift Golden Queen Sparkles Blazer Set - Gold  -- many many fits including LaraX and a great fit it is. The details are impressive. There are accessories to go with but being a minimalist I left them off. 

Sintiklia - Hair Hana - with full color hud and tinting options. This defaults with separate strands that glow and can be tinted to your liking and glow adjusted.  You CAN make those invisible. The hud is complex  so just keep looking for that "off" button if you want a simpler look.

SNJ Keira Dragon's Blood Set  by Second Nature Jewellery (comes with earrings)


Caged Candle Pumpkins by imegica




Pose by: antique

Comments

Popular Posts