Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fairy Princess


I admit to hanging out in pants ninety percent of my life.  Still, now and then I like to dip into more romantic garb and for me that most often means period of some sort. Anywhere in the teen centuries works for me. This very romantic gown is a new release from Kouse's Sanctum named Brianna.  I chose the forest version; crimson and chocolate are also available.  The long glitch pants are of the same damask as the bodice vest so with some boots and a belt, you could be romantic in that more swashbuckling way *wink*. A bodice without sleeves is also included.


Additions to my styling include the new TORI group gift hair from EMO-tions (send a note to join the group; info at store entrance) and pearl necklace from BeautyCode.  Striking new heels peak out from beneath the layers of flowing fabric. They are from KALNINS FASHION and release tomorrow. See last night's post for more info.

Poses by: aDORKable, LAP

Comments

Popular Posts