Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Winter Whites

I logged in this morning to find a huge winter collection from AD Creations.  Now I can't say that many of her items are something I would wear on a daily basis, but they get lots of points for creativity - LOTS *wink*. They are also very winter themed including the white skin, perfect for a quick trip to Winterfell, my favorite of the seasonal sims.

The outfit above is called Miss Christmas Skeleton. It definitely makes a striking photo in the late dusky afternoon.


This is one of two winter skins available. These are "doll" outfits, but as long as you like the slightly bizarre, you can mix them into your everyday style.

My boots are from Prim and Pixel, not new but still available in many colors.



Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts