Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dark Drama


This is a AD Creations new release, Halo.

Beautifully detailed and completely striking, I really don't think I need to say more.

************************************

OK. I lied. I am bumping this photo up to a Monday edition for Strawberry's Halloween Meme. Now I don't actually plan to go trick or treating in any world, but this gorgeous number would definitely make me stand out in the crowd.

 Here are my meme answers.

Did you go trick or treating as a child?  Yep, in a group with friends. Much fun.


What was the best Halloween costume you ever saw or wore yourself?  Memories are blurry on this. The only one that I remember was a Cinderella outfit that my mother made, It was blue and pink with lots of netting.


What is your most vivid memory about Halloween? Again (laughing here) childhood memories are not a big thing with me, but I do remember going up to an old ladies house with a group of friends to trick or treat. Amazingly the witchy looking lady had no idea it was All Hallows Eve :D. None of us could believe it!


What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?  I don't watch scary movies. If they start going in that direction, I switch the channel (or nowadays return to my Hulu queue).  The only one I remember as a small child was "Revenge of the Body Snatchers" which NOW doesn't seem all that scary but back then it certainly was.

Do you ever get nightmares after watching a scary movie?   Nope. See above. I learned my lessons VERY early as I had major nightmares with the film mentioned in question four.

Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.  Not really. I don't walk under ladders, but that's just being cautious :D.


What will you be doing for Halloween this year, if anything, in SL and RL?  I don't celebrate many holidays in either world. New Years and birthdays are about it. I do mark the day as Samhain and typically tub with candles in the dark and reflect on the change of seasons.

 

Photo taken at LEA6.

Poses by: nigotine (nla)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, a strange surreal looking gown. What is she hiding under there?
Love the look, outfit and the whole scene! Beautiful.
AlizaKaru said…
ty sweety, stunning as always♥♥♥

Popular Posts