Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Remembering Greece

summer whites


The RFL Home and Garden EXPO is on the horizon.

My unplanned new release turned out to be a shop / living area built for some friends. Then there needed to be decor -- and so it goes. Sometimes unplanned is a good thing.

Along they way I had an opportunity to revisit some memories of my first big mesh creation using Cycles (the "more authentic" Blender baking engine). I had a vision back then three years ago in OpenSim. It turned out well, but I was happy to see that those extra thousands of hours spent in Blender did indeed improve my skills.


wall greece


This isn't really a post about my new releases, even though I am disguising it as such. It is actually a meme and perhaps a diary entry to myself.

I have made some changes recently in my virtual life, pairing down events, saying goodbye to some brands that I have been blogging for. They were difficult choices, but I feel good about making them.

Those of you that read New World Notes may have noticed me in headlines. I do believe there should be credibility in blogging. I DO believe that we owe our readers a fair view of products. And, I do believe as creators we owe our customers "wise" mesh as well as gorgeous :D.

So I am working though my beliefs and moving them to the forefront.

********************

There aren't many actual SL blogs these days, most fashionistas have moved to Flickr photo-journalism with a few credits via link -- if viewers are lucky. And yes, I do miss the olden days. I plan to keep on blogging and taking pretty pictures, but  my self-limiting choices of late will most likely move me away from daily entries.  So that 5000th post will be a couple of months away still.


At the same time I plan to keep showing you items that I appreciate for both their style and craftsmanship.

So stay tuned.

Fashion credits:

[[ Masoom ]] Luscious Top  @ Cosmopolitan 

Available in the top 3 mesh body fits. Hud for buttons and belt. Hud for fabric choices. Honestly I never got past white and gold and I have been wearing this for a few days. Very realistic wrinkles and it is a pleasure to see something not perfectly skin tight. Get a demo and try for yourself.

Previous releases:

Stories&Co. Signature Velour Leggings - sure to be my goto pants for the summer months.

Meva Boho N4 Necklace Gold2

pr!tty - Girim - :Short


Poses by: Le Poppycock *Heartache* (many gold stars from me - check them out; some props included plus pose ball versions)

Comments

Popular Posts