Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Farm Girl

farm girl

Two new fun releases from this round of Cosmopolitan:

From   SEmotion, the  Libellune Teddy Bear (Animesh)   This is the Girl Beige Patches #4 ULTRARARE.    The movement is very subtle so even if you don't have a viewer with animesh built in, no worries.   These bears are primarily for posing or standing around as of course they stay attached to your chest when you walk.  For this shot I simply turned off my OA. For more variety you could use a Priority 3 pose.   Helamiyo is my goto brand for P3 poses. The shot below uses HelaMiyo_OMGshoes_4.


My cute plain shirt can be found at Cosmopolitan too!  The MEVA Leonie Blouse comes in regular long, cropped (just above belt and belt) and the wide version I am wearing. A coordinating skirt is in the release also. When given the choice, I am most often in pants (no new news there).

Hair: bonbon - bon hair [fit] GIFT  (old)

Pose by: the bear and HelaMiyo

Comments

Popular Posts