Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Midnight Order - Dark Gifts



Things that go bump in the night and the macabre are not really my cup of tea, but in the interest of "niche" I ventured over to Midnight Order and took a look around. And of course I picked up the gifts.  

Both gifts and new releases span a wide range and some are mainstream or what I would consider other genres, so a look might be warranted unless you are very set in your mainstream ways :D.


While there were quite a few things that I kept (all very niche) these went together for a cohesive post -- and we like that!


Nefekalum Tattoo  NT - Unholy Mantle // Tattoo (shirt)
NT - Unholy Mantle // Tattoo
Hotdog - Vintage umbrella .  black
IVY - Helping Book 2 - mortally
Elizabeth's Wings Earring L
Zibska Sage Makeup 12



[Yomi] Vamp Hair // V-Bangs // Sm Head
[KuddelMuddel] VICTORIAN HOUSE Backdrop / Set A

Poses by: Helamiyo and the attachment props

Comments

Popular Posts