Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

NEXT UP YingShui


Next up?  Yep, tis NEXT UP time and this round brings with it a big set of dresses as well as some skimpier wear and some accessories.  Most colors are pastels but I chose that traditional lucky red version. It features knee length sheath skirt will a full open slit up the back for easy walking (and presumably viewing).    All are for LARA only. The   !dM deviousMind "YingShui" also includes gloves and a little fur shrug. Pick your favorite items and watch that board.  

Now I have to admit I don't get the bunny ears. I know it has something to do with role play and I "think" it has something to do with adult stuff.  So I won't be wearing the head attire after this post. BUT it is gorgeous if you are into that bunny ears thing AND I found the perfect hair to go with it on my first try. Sometimes long term memory is a handy thing.    

EDIT:  I missed that this was the Year of the Rabbit and I think I was influenced by other similar outfits in the past LOL when it was NOT the year of the Rabbit, but you guys are SMART.  Kudos.  

Also, the necklace (all the colors)  is one of the many group gifts out at the event (99 fee) and it isn't rigged so will work for most folks. 

My backdrop is a gorgeous build by Make a Mark.  I bookmarked the local because there are so many pretty Asian builds in the shop.   


Pose by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Serene said…
I think it's the year of the rabbit?
The rabbit ears may be because it is the Chinese year of the rabbit.

Popular Posts