Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Exotics - 25T Plus


The 25Tuesday offerings are impressive this week so be sure and take a look.  

I had no idea that Roawenwood was making clothing -- so I was surprised to see my favorite item of the week belonged to that long time brand. I guess if I looked back over a decade or so I would not have been puzzled.  Searlait Nitschke and I met while I was stalking  her lucky chairs filled with exotic avatarwear. 

The Roawenwood {RW} Miya Camisk - is available in red, green and blue.  Lara and Legacy.  The tiny panty is separate from the top so you could also wear this over leggings.  

Happily a perfect jewelry paring is just out from Kunglers.  You can find the  Gaia bracelets (left and right - rigged for various bodies as well as unrigged) at the new round of Cosmopolitan.  Texture hud of course.   

Hair: Stealthic - Searching (Blondes)

Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts