Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pinks - Pearls - Poses


Has the world gone mad? It seems like it at times -- but to be fair you could probably say that of any decade.  

I have been looking for this pose (I think I have another one similar somewhere too) for awhile now. Today I found it sort of by accident in my "stands - fun" folder at the bottom.  So Imma gonna use it.  Surprisingly it was made by Elle Kirshner of Second Spaces fame and yep it is an oldie.  The date says 2010.    Good poses really don't go out of style.   

I have made my share of poses and animations over there years and created MANY in Sansar where there weren't any poses to speack of. I enjoy the process.  

The pink part of this post is one of the many colors available via hud in the [Enchantress] Sorsha Dress, a new free group gift. Many current body sizings are included. 




And for the pearls part of our P trio I give you KUNGLERS - Samia necklace newly released at FaMESHed. It comes in two sizes and is not rigge. A color hud is in the mix.  

Hair: TRUTH / Curious

.:revival:. ibiza pergola


Pose by: elle_no clue 1

Comments

Popular Posts