Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Change of Seasons


It's equinox time -- that equal daylight thing.  I lived in Barbados for awhile which is very close to the equator and there, the days were always the same.  I like the changes Mother Nature gives us farther north on the globe. 

Some of us are heading towards winter and some towards summer. But in virtual land we can CHOOSE our weather -- even rain.  

There are some very nice group gifts around. You have seen my favorite arty tree a time or two now. It is joined by the ABODE Boho Halloween Table Group Gift (free group). 

The Carol's Store- September Group Gift 2024 (lara x) is my summer's end attire.   There is a small group fee and a whole wall of past gifts to choose from.  Many mesh fits are inclulded and I am happy to add to my LaraX wardrobe which is kinda on the skimpy side (no pun intended). 

Hair: Stealthic - Searching (Blondes)


Pose by: Kirin

Comments

Popular Posts