Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Engine Room Gifts



I can't say that I was enthralled with The Engine Room this round.  Lots of my favorite folks were missing.  Events do change over time for all sorts of reasons.  There weren't all that many gifts but I did keep a few and wanted to highlight those that I did --- only fair and a thank you to those folks who cared enough to share their lovely work. 

Up top:  
ionic : Energy source stone - Dark  
Blue Blood - Love Leaves Patches - Special Edition Fall Color


BMe Moon DressForm


(:ERG:) Lantern Earing  -- Great for the upcoming season. When I picked this up at the very beginning of the event only one earring had the texture. I wrote to the creator and hopefully both earrings will be textured by the time you read this :D.    

Poses by:

Comments

Popular Posts