Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Blogger Office


{what next} has the cutest -- I mean REALLY cute -- Blogger office set for this weekend's Spruce Up Your Spaces. I don't exactly have the prims at the moment, but I couldn't resist it.  The great news is that all the pieces are separate and have their prim counts in the description, so you can rez what you can afford. The total prim count is in the 50s.



The computer monitor is mod so you can add a screenshot of your own blog. The photo on the bulletin board is also mod.  The chair has lots of animations to choose from. The pencil holder gives a pencil. There are simply a lot of features at a low price.  It is always great to have an excuse to rearrange furniture. So this afternoon I may have time to play a bit.

My summertime playsuit is actually a dress with sculpty skirt from the Freebie Shop at Second Island, my trip in the early morning hours. I picked up a lot of guy stuff there and I'll show you that in a later post.

Update: If you aren't a blogger, there are some other great sets on special at Mudhoney and Second Spaces -- and most likely places I don't know about *wink*. 

Style notes:

Hair: TRUTH Melinda - copper
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 10a
Clothing: *SI Freebie*  dress purple short; [BUKKA] COLOR-BELT PINK(M)

Pose by Amacci.



Update: I did some prim shifting and now have most of the office in my NotSoBad skybox. What fun. The bookcase made it here too.

Comments

Popular Posts